Monday, January 2, 2012

Adele


About
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins was born May 5, 1988 in Tottenham, North London, England. She began singing at the age of four and credits the Spice Girls for what she is today. Growing up, the girl group was a huge influence on her passion for music. Adele graduated from BRIT School in Croydon in May of 2006. Leona Lewis was a classmate of hers. After recording a three song demo, Adele gave the recordings to a friend who then posted her work on MySpace. Her music received much positive attention and led to a phone call from music label XL Recordings. Doubting the legitimacy of the offer, Adele brought her friend with her to the meeting. The offer proved to be legit and Adele was signed to the label in September 2006. 

I hope you'll all like her, I love her I think she is one of the most friendly celebrities.



Credits
All about style, Coolsims/anto, tdyannd, modthesims

Additional notes
I have all EP's, but I used only basegame stuff on Adèle. I have not used a custom skin. 
I used some CC from external sites: 


You need to donwload these in order for this sim to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment