Monday, January 2, 2012

Modern Bungalow






About
Your simmies will love this modern bungalow. This Bungalow is Fully Furnished and completely decorated. This house has a livingroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, and 2 bedrooms.

Credits
denizzo_ist, jomsims, BuffSumm, hudy777designs.

Additional Notes:

This house contains some custom content and all of it is available on tsr It contains a lot of my own patterns, you can also donwload them in sets, I'll list them below. I used windows of denizzo_ist and windows from jomsims. I also used windows from BuffSumm. I used some custom content objects from hudy777designs, the great scarlet kitchen, be sure to download the whole set, because it's awesome. And the chicagoset from hudy777designs. If you download the sets below, You only have to download the windows from jomsims and two of my patterns modern black and modern paint. It saves you some time.

You can find the downloadlink to this lot here: and at tsr you will see more information about what you need to download in order for this lot to work, there will all be direct links from there

No comments:

Post a Comment